Match Preview: Burnley 0-4 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Burnley – Leeds Prediction and Tips for today, May 15, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 36
Kick-off: 12:30 Burnley – Leeds
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:4 LOST
Burnley – Leeds Match Preview
- Burnley require two points from their remaining three games to avoid matching their lowest points tally since returning to the Premier League (PL) in 2016. Beating Fulham on Monday secured their PL status, but only once this season have they achieved back-to-back PL wins.
- Sean Dyche will be disappointed by his team’s run of eight PL home games without a win, which included five draws and both teams scoring in six, especially as they netted first in each of the last two (L2). Subsequently, only Everton and Newcastle have picked up fewer PL home clean sheets (three) this term, which represents a real fall from grace given that last campaign they were second only to Man City in this department (eight).
- Visitors Leeds United have been a tough side to overcome in recent weeks, losing just one of their previous eight PL matches (W4, D3). Confidence should therefore be high, especially given their standout record vs sides starting the gameweek 13th or below (W10, L3). Yet, just one victory across the past six H2Hs (D2, L3 – 90 minutes) proves this one may not be straightforward.
- Across Europe’s top-five leagues, only Monaco share a record with Leeds of not yet drawing a top-flight away game (W8, L9). Including Championship outings last season, they’re without an away draw in 23 league fixtures – this is one short of a club record set back in 1927! Additionally three of their last five PL road trips ended in defeat ‘to nil’ (W2).
- Players to watch: Matěj Vydra has registered 50% of his Burnley PL goal involvements across his previous nine appearances (three goals, two assists). Leeds’ Patrick Bamford bagged the winner in the last H2H, adding to an impressive 15 goals & seven assists across the PL campaign. Leeds have won the last seven games in which he scored.
- Hot stat: Leeds have conceded the joint-highest number of PL penalties this season (nine), but they’ve also been awarded the fewest (two) – one less than Burnley.
Match Preview: Everton - Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Eintracht Frankfurt 0-2 Arminia Bielefeld Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Match Preview: Ivory Coast 3-1 Algeria Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Clermont 0-2 Strasbourg Prediction and Betting Tips | Ligue 1