Match Preview: Belarus 1-2 Azerbaijan Prediction and Betting Tips | Friendly International
Belarus – Azerbaijan Prediction and Tips for today, June 2, 2021
Football: Friendly International
Kick-off: 17:00 Belarus – Azerbaijan
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Belarus – Azerbaijan Match Preview
- Including an 8-0 drubbing last match against the world’s number-one ranked nation, Belarus (FIFA rank: #89) have been involved in ample entertainment across their last six international fixtures which have produced an average of three first-half goals per game (W2, D1, L3). Although early action is possible, late goals shouldn’t be ruled out either as those matches also featured an average of one goal per game in or after the 80th minute.
- Despite a mixed H2H record at all venues (W1, D1, L1) and with five of the six goals therein coming after the 40th minute, the ‘White Wings’ will now hope to build on that record due to their current run of four home internationals without defeat (W3, D1). Encouragingly, those three recent victories were all against sides outside of FIFA’s top 100, with two featuring them scoring after the 75th minute.
- That bodes poorly for Azerbaijan (FIFA rank: #110), whose 2-1 loss to Turkey on Thursday means they’re now winless since beating Cyprus in September 2020 (D4, L5 since) – they scored just three times during that run. One positive is that those goals all came in their last three outings while interestingly, the scoreline has remained goalless during the opening 15 minutes in all of their last eight internationals.
- With their last three goals on foreign soil all coming between the 16th and 30th minute, the visitors could be a threat as HT approaches. Their limited attacking prowess is further highlighted by the fact that Azerbaijan have earnt under three corners in three of their last four internationals played abroad.
- Players to watch: Pavel Savitskiy scored in each of Belarus’ last two home matches – in fact all three of his international goals have come at home. Meanwhile, Emin Makhmudov, who’s also scored a total of three goals for his country, has netted twice across Azerbaijan’s last two fixtures.
- Hot stat: Ten of Azerbaijan’s last 11 matches on foreign soil witnessed the same HT/FT outcome – as have six out of Belarus’ last seven anywhere.
Match Preview: Juventus - Malmo FF Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Paris SG 4-1 Club Brugge KV Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Empoli 3-1 Udinese Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Bologna 2-3 Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A