Match Preview: North Macedonia 4-0 Kazakhstan Prediction and Betting Tips | Friendly International
North Macedonia – Kazakhstan Prediction and Tips for today, June 4, 2021
Football: Friendly International
Kick-off: 16:00 North Macedonia – Kazakhstan
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
North Macedonia – Kazakhstan Match Preview
- On the back of only two defeats from their last 13 fixtures (W7, D4, L2), North Macedonia find themselves 62nd in the FIFA rankings, their highest placing since 2008 (#56). They were seconds away from a victory against Slovenia last time out, but conceded a 97th minute equaliser. However, that result still continued a trend of starting well as they scored first for the ninth time across those previous 13 matches (W7, D2), helping them to win at HT/FT on six occasions.
- The Macedonians will want to carry that momentum into Euro 2020 as they gear up for their first major tournament. Three losses from their last 20 home internationals (W13, D4, L3), whilst failing to score only twice during that run (both times vs higher ranked opposition), means they’ll start as favourites here in their first-ever international fixture against Kazakhstan.
- The visitors have never qualified for a major tournament, and recently finished last in their League C group of the UEFA Nations League (UNL) after registering a solitary win (W1, D1, L4). Following that victory, Kazakhstan have failed to score over 1.5 goals in eight straight matches, whilst conceding before HT in five of those games too.
- Discount them at your peril though, as the 124th-ranked Kazakhs have impressed in away friendlies since 2016, hitting the net in six of their eight such matches (W3, D2, L3), all against opponents currently ranked higher than themselves.
- Players to watch: North Macedonia’s Eljis Elmas has scored in his last three internationals, and has never been on the losing side when finding the net for his country (W4, D1). Kazakhstan captain Azat Nurgaliev has seen 75% of his club goals this season serve as the opening strike.
- Hot stat: North Macedonia have beaten the -1 handicap in nine of their 13 home wins since March 2017.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Lazio - Spezia Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Arsenal - Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Bayern Munich - Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Shanghai Port - Chengdu Rongcheng Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE