Kosovo – Guinea Prediction and Tips for today, June 8, 2021
Football: Friendly International
Kick-off: 13:00 Kosovo – Guinea
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Kosovo – Guinea Match Preview
- Kosovo will see this as an opportunity to continue their recovery from a poor start in March’s FIFA World Cup qualifiers (L2 – GF 1, GA 6). The Kosovars enter this game after two successive friendly wins, both of which saw them score first before the half-hour mark – as such, they have an opportunity to win 3+ games in a row for only the second time in their short history.
- The Balkan side are in positive territory from three prior games against CAF-region opposition (W2, L1), with both victories yielding a clean sheet after goalless first halves. That adds some extra muscle to Kosovo’s penchant for striking late during exhibitions, with nearly half (four) of their last ten friendly goals arriving beyond the 70th minute.
- Guinea are still on a high, after reaching the 2021 AFCON edition, but they run the risk of registering their first stretch of four winless games for the first time since June 2019. Seven of Guinea’s last nine matches have stood level at the break, with five witnessing goalless first halves.
- The ‘National Elephants’ have struggled in their recent friendlies, with a solitary win across the last nine such games (W1, D1, L7), although a majority (four) of those losses were via a single-goal margin. Seven of those nine games saw matching HT/FT results, but goals often proved elusive for Guinea, who failed to score in five.
- Players to watch: Milot Rashica has netted four of his six international goals before the half-hour mark, each time opening Kosovo’s account. Meanwhile, Yakhouba Barry also loves early action, opening Guinea’s scoring before the 15th minute in both of his goalscoring appearances.
- Hot stat: Kosovo have recorded a first-half clean sheet in 11 (a 78.57% majority) of their last 14 friendlies.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips: