Match Preview: West Brom 4-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
West Brom – Sheffield Utd Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, August 18, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 3
Kick-off: 20:00 West Brom – Sheffield Utd
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
West Brom – Sheffield Utd Match Preview
- It’s been a lively Championship return for West Bromwich Albion (WBA) who’ve picked up four points from two 4+ goal thrillers (W1, D1). That’s a repeat of their opening results in their last promotion-winning campaign (2019/20), so they’ll likely be content with that start. However, ‘Baggies’ fans might be concerned that their side have now conceded two goals in four straight Championship fixtures.
- That’s poignant to note given that the hosts also conceded twice in the last H2H meeting between these sides (L 2-1). Both goals in that game arrived after HT, just like three of their four goals conceded in this season so far. West Brom have scored 2+ goals in four of their last five Championship home encounters though, suggesting they do have the potential to outscore their opponents if this turns into another goal fest.
- Given WBA’s suspect defensive record, Sheffield United, who will be less than satisfied with their return to the Championship so far (D1, L1), might be the perfect opponent. They’re yet to score this season and were relegated from the Premier League last season with a lowly goal average of just 0.53 per game.
- A positive for the ‘Blades’ is that their 0-0 draw at Swansea City last weekend did stretch their unbeaten away run in this division to ten matches (W4, D6). Notably, they restricted their opponents to under 1.5 goals in six of the last seven fixtures in that sequence.
- Players to watch: West Brom’s Callum Robinson has made a fast start to the season, netting in both of his side’s Championship encounters so far. With goals at a premium for Sheffield United, they’ll be hoping veteran Billy Sharp can get them off the mark by adding to his standout 114 career strikes in this division.
- Hot stat: Sheffield United are looking to avoid going three consecutive Championship matches without a goal since April 2005.
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE