Match Preview: Crystal Palace 3-0 Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Crystal Palace – Tottenham Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, September 11, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 4
Kick-off: 12:30 Crystal Palace – Tottenham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Crystal Palace – Tottenham Match Preview
- The Premier League (PL) resumes following the international break with the 60th competitive London derby between Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur. Palace manager Patrick Vieira, as an ex-Arsenal captain, will be ‘gunning’ to get one over his old rivals as he seeks a first competitive victory since his summer arrival at Selhurst Park (D2, L2).
- He’ll hope that his deadline day signing of striker Odsonne Édouard from Celtic can help the ‘Eagles’ soar up the table, particularly as they haven’t won any of their last 11 PL London derbies (D6, L5). Since they beat Wolverhampton Wanderers in January, they’ve also won just two PL games here (D3, L4), a record that will need to change quickly as Palace are one of this season’s relegation candidates.
- ‘Spurs’ also appointed a new manager this summer and Nuno Espírito Santo has made a dream start – they top the league following three consecutive 1-0 victories as the only side in Europe’s ‘top five’ divisions yet to concede a league goal this term. His first transfer window was also a success after signing defender Emerson Royal on deadline day and he’ll be grateful for the cover with three South American players – two of them defenders – in quarantine.
- Now nine away leagues games since they failed to score (W4, D2, L3), Tottenham have netted in all but one of their previous PL H2Hs here (W7, D3, L2). However, if they’re to mount a genuine title challenge this campaign, they must break a habit of underperforming in the capital as they’ve won just one of their last seven PL London derbies as the away side (D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Conor Gallagher (CRY) has netted his side’s opener in seven of his last eight goalscoring outings. Harry Kane, meanwhile, has scored five PL goals here for Spurs.
- Hot stat: One-third (ten) of PL games this term produced exactly two goals – as did the last two H2Hs here.
Match Preview: Everton - Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Eintracht Frankfurt 0-2 Arminia Bielefeld Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Match Preview: Ivory Coast 3-1 Algeria Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Clermont 0-2 Strasbourg Prediction and Betting Tips | Ligue 1