Match Preview: Leicester 0-3 Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Leicester – Chelsea Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 20, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 12
Kick-off: 13:30 Leicester – Chelsea
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Leicester – Chelsea Match Preview
- Things aren’t quite right at Leicester City with their pre-season expectation to challenge the top four currently off-track as they languish in the bottom half of the Premier League (PL) standings. Compounding matters further for the hosts is the fact that manager Brendan Rodgers is heavily linked with a move away from the club, stirring further unrest amongst their ranks.
- An optimistic fan would point to Leicester beginning this weekend just five points off the top five and being unbeaten in five of their last six PL games (W2, D3, L1). However, if Rodgers’ record against high-flying Chelsea is anything to go by, this will be a tough afternoon for the hosts (W2, D8, L8) though those outings are usually tight affairs, with eight of the last ten producing two or fewer total goals.
- The international break came at the perfect time for title-chasing Chelsea, who had dropped points for just the third time this season prior with a frustrating 1-1 home draw against Burnley. Boss Thomas Tuchel also had a lengthy list of injuries to contend with and the break has given those individuals time to step up their recovery efforts ahead of the PL return.
- Extremely solid when playing away, Chelsea have picked up 13 of a possible 15 points on their travels so far (W4, D1) and are one of just two unbeaten PL away sides, alongside Brighton. That form has been built on a solid defensive unit that has conceded just once across five PL away games this campaign.
- Players to watch: Leicester’s Patson Daka became the first Zambian to score in the PL after his strike here just last month, he also netted over the international break. Another player who scored for their country during the break was Chelsea and Germany star Kai Havertz; he’s led the line in the absence of Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner.
- Hot stat: No PL side has picked up fewer yellow cards than Chelsea’s 12 this season (1.09 per match on average).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Lazio - Spezia Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Match Preview: Arsenal - Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Bayern Munich - Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Shanghai Port - Chengdu Rongcheng Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE