Match Preview: Flora 1-0 Partizan Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa Conference League
Flora – Partizan Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 25, 2021
Football: Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 5
Kick-off: 16:30 Flora – Partizan
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Flora – Partizan Preview
- A second-half comeback against Anorthosis (D2-2) kept Flora’s slim qualification hopes alive as the 2021/22 UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) heads into matchday five. As the first Estonian club to participate in a UEFA group stage, they’ll be desperate to cement their place in history further as the first to earn a group stage victory (D2, L2).
- Their determination appears to be paying off on the pitch at least with a nine-game unbeaten run across all competitions (W5, D4), including their only two points earned in this competition – both against Anorthosis. With two-thirds of their 24 goals in that time recorded after the half-time break, the Estonian outfit may cause the visitors more problems after the break, just as they did in the reverse H2H when they held them 0-0 in the second 45 and matched them in efforts on goal.
- Serbia’s Partizan stand as the only club to have defeated Flora by a 2+ goal margin (W2-0) in any competition since Dinamo Zagreb in October 2020 (57 matches ago), and with their last six wins in all tournaments being accompanied by such margins, in addition to their two victories in this group stage, a repeat of that outcome wouldn’t surprise in this H2H.
- They needed to snap back into form after failing to defeat Gent twice and did so with their biggest haul of goals (4-1 in a domestic league fixture) in more than two months at the weekend, which suggests a sharp improvement here. Whilst one point should be enough to seal a top-two place, a direct entry into their first knockout stage appearance across any UEFA competition since 2017/18 is the ultimate goal.
- Players to watch: Rauno Sappinen returned to the scoresheet and has now netted in four of his last six competitive appearances for Flora when playing at least 45 minutes. Partizan’s Ricardo Gomes has scored in an astonishing 16 of his last 24 competitive games, including nine team opening goals.
- Hot streak: Flora’s last 21 competitive matches have all seen a goal scored within 90 minutes.