Match Preview: Empoli 3-1 Udinese Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Empoli – Udinese Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, December 6, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 16
Kick-off: 18:30 Empoli – Udinese
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
Empoli – Udinese Preview
- While many predicted a tough campaign for promoted side Empoli, they are currently surpassing expectations with a top-half challenge in their first season back in Serie A (SA). The hosts have not sacrificed entertainment in their quest for success so far, as only two SA sides have seen a higher portion of their games end with at least three match goals (73%) than Empoli ahead of this round.
- Clean sheets and Empoli aren’t two words often used together this season, and little wonder considering their shoddy defensive record of 2+ goals conceded in eight of their last ten SA games. However, Empoli’s gung-ho mentality did see them avoid defeat six times during that run (W4, D2), which could set this up to be another thrilling end-to-end encounter.
- A team that knows all about entertainment is Udinese as they head into this after an enthralling 4-4 with Lazio in a game that saw them score an equaliser deep into injury time, as well as see two of their players sent off! Despite those antics, Udinese have had a pretty uninspiring SA away campaign so far (W1, D3, L3) and sit closer to the relegation zone than newcomers Empoli.
- When Udinese take to the road, watch out for goals! Five of their last ten SA away games produced at least six match goals, whilst seven also saw both teams score. Even so, such a high-scoring affair would be a surprise here as seven of Udinese’s nine trips to this part of Tuscany during this century produced under 2.5 total goals (W2, D4, L3).
- Players to watch: Andrea Pinamonti has scored in four of Empoli’s six SA wins this season, and also scored against Udinese in 2019/20 for Genoa. For Udinese, Beto put his side into a 2-0 lead with a brace after just 32 minutes last time out – four of his six SA strikes have come away.
- Hot stat: Empoli have won just two of their 11 SA games played on a Monday (W2, D3, L6).
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE