Match Preview: Juventus 1-0 Malmo FF Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Juventus – Malmo FF Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, December 8, 2021
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 6
Kick-off: 18:45 Juventus – Malmo FF
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Juventus – Malmo FF Preview
- With qualification for the UEFA Champions League (UCL) Round of 16 guaranteed, Juventus will look to snatch pole position in the group, after suffering their heaviest ever UCL defeat, (L 0-4 vs Chelsea) in the last round. That result means Juventus will finish second in Group H should they end up level on points with the defending champions, as they currently are going into this matchday.
- Fate isn’t in Juventus’ own hands, but they’ve at least beaten Malmö ‘to nil’ in their previous three H2H matches. Despite being overwhelming favourites, a Wednesday fixture hasn’t been the ‘Old Lady’s’ favourite recently, having won three of their last six home UCL games on a Wednesday (D1, L2), compared to all of the last six played on a Tuesday.
- Swedish champions Malmö will be playing for pride when visiting the Allianz Stadium, as the wooden spoon in Group H is already theirs. They were seconds away from beating Zenit on the last matchday though, conceding a heartbreaking penalty in the 92nd minute. As such, they look destined to go winless in a UCL group stage for the first time, in what is their third installment.
- The ‘Blue Ones’ are unbeaten in their last four domestic away games (W3, D1), but have felt the full effects of the UCL when their passports are needed. They’ve lost all eight of their UCL group stage away matches thus far (GF 2, GA 33), meaning Jon Dahl Tomasson and his men could be in for a long night in Turin.
- Players to watch: Paulo Dybala enjoys home turf in the UCL, providing seven goal contributions in his last seven UCL home fixtures (G5, A2). Meanwhile, Veljko Birmančević has seen his last five goals arrive in the first half and serve as Malmö’s opener.
- Hot stat: Neither side has conceded between the 61st-75th minute of play in this season’s UCL group stage.
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE