Match Preview: Sheffield Utd – QPR Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Sheffield Utd – QPR Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, December 13, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 22
Kick-off: 20:45 Sheffield Utd – QPR
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: Postponed
Sheffield Utd – QPR Piraeus Preview
- Back-to-back league wins since the re-appointment of Paul Heckingbottom as Sheffield United manager has left the ‘Blades’ looking sharp in their quest for a top-six push. In fact, Heckingbottom himself also seems to have rediscovered his cutting edge as he already closes in on the same amount of wins he managed in his prior stint as a manager (W3, L8).
- The signs of improvement are clear to see, especially at Bramall Lane where Sheffield United currently protect a 194-minute run of home league play without conceding a goal (W1, D1). Prior to those clean sheets, the hosts had kept just one clean sheet in eight competitive clashes, and so another home shutout here would be their first run of three since August 2019.
- Following an impressive November return of four wins and a draw in league action, QPR opened their December schedule with a disappointing defeat, but their playoff aspirations still look strong. QPR pair Mark Warburton and Chris Willock picked up the November manager and player of the month awards respectively during this passing week, so there have been personal positives coming into this match too.
- Warburton has faced Sheffield United with two clubs before taking up the reins at QPR and is yet to be beaten (W1, D1). However that record could be in jeopardy here because QPR have failed to beat Sheffield United in 12 of their last 14 away league H2Hs (D6, L6). They could yet be in for another case of the Monday blues as they’ve failed to win 23 of their last 25 away games played on this weekday too (W2, D6, L17).
- Players to watch: Veteran striker Billy Sharp has scored a second-half goal in both games since Heckingbottom’s appointment as Sheffield United manager. For QPR, Willock earned a goal contribution in all four of his appearances during November (G3, A1), all three goals were his side’s first of the game.
- Hot stat: QPR have scored in 31 of their last 32 Championship matches.
Match Preview: Ivory Coast - Egypt Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Guinea 0-1 Gambia Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Cagliari 1-1 Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A