Match Preview: Stuttgart 0-5 Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Stuttgart – Bayern Munich Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, December 14, 2021
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 16
Kick-off: 18:30 Stuttgart – Bayern Munich
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:5 WON!!!
Stuttgart – Bayern Munich Piraeus Preview
- A well-deserved 2-0 victory on the road versus Wolfsburg last time out lifted Stuttgart back out of the relegation playoff spot after Augsburg had overtaken them courtesy of their own win in Cologne on Friday. That three-point haul for Pellegrino Matarazzo’s side extended their mini-unbeaten streak to three matches (W2, D1), a run they’ll attempt to prolong here with a priceless scalp of league leaders Bayern Munich.
- In order to manage that feat, Stuttgart will need to end their four-match H2H losing streak versus Bayern, albeit one in which they’ve conceded a depressing 3.5 goals on average per match. That’s worrying for the hosts who this season in the Bundesliga have also let in the joint-fourth most goals, have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their eight home matches, and have seen both teams score in a joint league-high 88% of their home clashes!
- Visiting Bayern made it five wins in a row across all competitions last time out, but were forced to come from behind at the Allianz Arena against Mainz to win 2-1 courtesy of a 74th-minute strike from Jamal Musiala. Incredibly, that result also extended the visitors’ mammoth run of scoring in Bundesliga outings to 62 matches – a streak now dating all the way back to February 2020!
- What may be a concern is Bayern’s defensive structure, of which Stuttgart will look to expose here. The Bavarian giants have now kept just two clean sheets across their last ten Bundesliga outings, and even conceded a first-half opener in the previous two!
- Players to watch: Philipp Förster has netted in back-to-back Bundesliga matches for the first time – Stuttgart have now lost just one of his eight previous goalscoring outings (W6, D1). Kingsley Coman scored at the weekend, and his five competitive goals this campaign have all come in Bayern victories.
- Hot stat: Bayern’s Bundesliga matches this season have averaged just 8.67 corners – the competition’s second-lowest such tally.
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE