Match Preview: Arsenal 1-2 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Arsenal – Manchester City Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, January 1, 2022
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 21
Kick-off: 13:30 Arsenal – Manchester City
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
Arsenal – Manchester City Match Preview
- Arsenal finished 2021 strongly with five consecutive competitive wins, the last three after scoring 4+ goals, and they now lie fourth in the Premier League (PL) table. Pushing for a return to Europe come May, they’ll start 2022 with manager Mikel Arteta absent with Covid-19 having also seen their post-Christmas fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers postponed.
- However, the extra rest might boost their chances of staying unbeaten in league action at the Emirates Stadium since losing their opening home league game of the season (W7, D1 since). Impressively, the ‘Gunners’ have kept four consecutive clean sheets in the PL here (W4), and have scored between half-time and the 65th minute in their last five home league fixtures (W5).
- Manchester City enter the New Year with an eight-point lead atop the PL standings following a record-breaking 2021 that saw them rack up 36 league victories. Their recent 1-0 win over Brentford completed their fourth sequence of 10+ consecutive league wins under manager Pep Guardiola and having not lost a league H2H since December 2015 (W10, D2), they’ll be confident of extending that run, especially as they haven’t conceded against Arsenal in five PL meetings (W5)!
- Unbeaten in nine league away matches (W8, D1), the ‘Cityzens’ have won each of their last six PL road games after opening the scoring within the first 30 minutes. Doing so again might guarantee a half-time lead as they haven’t conceded a single first-half goal on the road in the league this term!
- Players to watch: Bukayo Saka, who scored in Arsenal’s last two league matches, has netted five of his six competitive club goals this term after the 30th minute, while his England team-mate Phil Foden (MCI) has registered four of his five PL goals this season away from home.
- Hot stat: Arsenal haven’t lost their first league game of a calendar year since 2015 (W5, D1).
Match Preview: Pyramids - Enppi Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Shandong Taishan 2-0 Henan Songshan Longmen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGU...
Match Preview: Sonderjyske 1-2 Fredericia Prediction and Betting Tips | CLUB FRIENDLY
Match Preview: Wuhan Three Towns 5-0 Hebei Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE