Match Preview: Bologna – Inter Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Bologna – Inter Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, January 6, 2022
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 20
Kick-off: 12:30 Bologna – Inter
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: Postponed
Bologna – Inter Match Preview
- As Bologna get ready to face Inter Milan for a club-record 150th time in Serie A (SA), memories of their emphatic 6-1 defeat on matchday four will still be present. The ‘Rossoblù’ have picked up their highest 19-game points tally (27) since 2002/03 though, which will boost their hopes of finishing higher than tenth for the first time in more than a decade.
- A winner in this fixture looks likely as the hosts have now played out 11 consecutive SA matches that have produced a winner (W5, L6), much like the recent eight-game SA H2Hs (BOL: W2, L6). Home form will be of concern though, as Bologna haven’t won a home SA H2H since February 2002 and have won just once across their last four SA home outings (W1, L3), conceding the match opener in each loss!
- Inter went into the winter break atop of the SA standings for the first time since 2009/10 on the back of a club-record six straight SA wins without conceding a goal. A four-point lead at the top isn’t commanding enough to ensure consecutive titles but their record of winning the Scudetto in each of the last four campaigns in which they were top after 19 matches will come as a huge boost!
- The Nerazzurri’s sturdy defence has served them well as the visitors have won their last three SA away games ‘to-nil’ and remain in line to make it four consecutive such results for the first time since 2012. Inter won’t mind conceding first either, as they’ve won all three away SA games whilst doing so this campaign, compared to their record when scoring first (W4, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: Riccardo Orsolini has been Bologna’s creative outlet of late, scoring two and assisting one across his last three SA appearances. For Inter, none of Lautaro Martínez’s last 34 SA scoring games saw Inter lose (W28, D6).
- Hot stat: Bologna have conceded a league-low 3.16 corners per SA game this campaign.
Match Preview: Ivory Coast - Egypt Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Senegal 2-0 Cape Verde Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Guinea 0-1 Gambia Prediction and Betting Tips | Africa Cup of Nations
Match Preview: Cagliari 1-1 Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A