Match Preview: Eintracht Frankfurt 0-2 Arminia Bielefeld Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Eintracht Frankfurt – Arminia Bielefeld Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, January 21, 2022
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 20
Kick-off: 20:30 Eintracht Frankfurt – Arminia Bielefeld
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Eintracht Frankfurt – Arminia Bielefeld Match Preview
- A mini two-match winless run (D1, L1) in recent weeks has halted Eintracht Frankfurt’s steady progress up the Bundesliga standings after winning a remarkable six of their seven previous league outings (L1). Beginning this latest round of action sat in eighth spot, they’ll be hoping that a three-point haul in their first Friday night fixture this season can take them a step closer to the Champions League qualification places.
- Much of Frankfurt’s recent success has been built from the front as their attack-minded line up have now netted two or more goals in seven of their last nine Bundesliga outings! They have also impressively only been kept off the scoresheet in two of their 19 top-flight matches all season, whilst their record of eight straight undefeated Bundesliga H2Hs with Arminia Bielefeld (W3, D5) will give the ‘Eagles’ even more confidence heading into this clash.
- Bielefeld themselves are in fantastic recent Bundesliga form though, remaining unbeaten across their last four league outings (W2, D2) whilst scoring exactly two goals on each occasion. That run included a win on the road against RB Leipzig and a 2-2 draw away to Freiburg, fantastic results against tough opposition given Bielefeld’s own lowly position in the current standings – 16th and in the relegation playoff spot.
- That said, the visitors will need to be at their very best again here to return to North Rhine-Westphalia with anything of note. That’s especially true defensively with the first goal of this match set to prove crucial as only 44% of Bielefeld’s away league matches this term have witnessed both teams score.
- Players to watch: Frankfurt’s Rafael Borré has netted four goals in his last six Bundesliga appearances with all four coming before half-time. Masaya Okugawa has netted in four straight league matches for Bielefeld, whilst four of his seven league strikes overall this season have been match openers.
- Hot stat: The previous 15 league H2Hs have on average produced 2.93 total match goals per fixture.
Match Preview: Mexico - Nigeria Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Albirex Niigata 8-2 Geylang Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Tirol 1-2 Rapid Vienna Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA