Match Preview: Elche 3-1 Alaves Prediction and Betting Tips | LALIGA
Elche – Alaves Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, February 5, 2022
Football: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 23
Kick-off: 14:00 Elche – Alaves
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
Elche – Alaves Match Preview
- Boasting their best scoring record (23 goals) from 22 games to start a top-flight season since 1977/78, Elche couldn’t have planned a better start to 2022, with a five-point cushion over La Liga’s (LL) bottom-three fashioned by a four-game unbeaten run in January (W2, D2). That’s their joint-longest unbeaten streak in the top-flight since April-May 1977. .
- There is still a clear weak spot though, as only Valencia have lost more points than Elche after scoring first in this LL campaign (W5, D5, L1). Conceding late has played a part in this poor record, and three of Los Franjiverdes’ last four league goals conceded have arrived beyond the 80th minute, directly contributing to points being dropped.
- Elche also look to post consecutive LL home wins for the first time this campaign, after a 1-0 victory in their last league game here. That was the same scoreline by which Deportivo Alavés won the reverse fixture, but the relegation-threatened visitors travel here on the back of a ten-game winless LL run (D4, L6) – the club’s joint-longest without a win in the competition.
- There’s nothing glorious about El Glorioso’s league-high record of 17 match openers conceded, with ten of those coming within the first 30 minutes. Somewhat due to their poor starts, Alavés travel after losing four LL away matches on the bounce, the last three of which saw them go behind 2-0 within the half-hour.
- Players to watch: Pere Milla has scored Elche’s second goal (which was also their last) in each of his previous three goalscoring LL games. Also supremely consistent with the last touch is Joselu, who has scored Alavés’ final goal in each of his last eight goalscoring top-flight outings.
- Hot stat: At least one side has failed to score in the last nine competitive H2Hs.
Match Preview: Mexico - Nigeria Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Albirex Niigata 8-2 Geylang Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Tirol 1-2 Rapid Vienna Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA