Match Preview: West Brom 2-2 Huddersfield Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
West Brom – Huddersfield Prediction and Tips for today, Match 11, 2022
Football: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 37
Kick-off: 21:00 West Brom – Huddersfield
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
West Brom – Huddersfield Match Preview
- The Steve Bruce era finally found it’s legs as West Bromwich Albion won 2-0 at Hull last time out, subsequently ending Bruce’s worst ever start to a managerial tenure (D1, L4). The veteran manager remained defiant in his approach, suggesting that they could yet make a ‘charge’ for the play-offs, though to do so they must begin by beating a Huddersfield side currently enjoying a club record run of 16 unbeaten second-tier games (W9, D7).
- Pleasing home fans is next on the agenda for Bruce, whose men endured chants of “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” after his squad matched WBA’s worst scoreless run of second-tier home games this century with a 2-0 defeat to Swansea (D1, L2). A fourth goalless home game would set a new unwanted club record for the 21st century, but that’s something WBA should avoid after hitting six goals across the last three home H2Hs (W1, D1, L1).
- With greetings card tycoon Dean Hoyle set to regain control of Huddersfield off the pitch, manager Carlos Corberán will hope to lay the ghosts of their recent FA Cup exit to rest by continuing their charge for a top-flight return. Currently unbeaten in eight Championship away games (W5, D3), the likelihood of Huddersfield leaving a ‘sorry for your loss’ condolence card seems high.
- Overcoming adversity has been a key factor in Huddersfield’s recent away success, with the ‘Terriers’ biting back to win the last three competitive away games in which they conceded the opener. The topsy-turvy nature of Huddersfield’s away league matches has been something of a double-edged sword though, as they’ve failed to win four of their nine trips when scoring first (D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Former Huddersfield man Karlan Grant bagged a brace to end WBA’s rotten run last time out, meaning four of his last five scoring games came in wins ‘to nil’. Key to Huddersfield’s recent comeback successes has been Danny Ward, who has netted four times across their last three away wins from behind.
- Hot stat: Bruce is unbeaten in six of his last seven managerial H2Hs with Huddersfield (W5, D1, L1).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Armenia - Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE