Match Preview: Bolivia 0-4 Brazil Prediction and Betting Tips | WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION
Bolivia – Brazil Prediction and Tips for today, Match 30, 2022
Football: WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 18
Kick-off: 00:30 Bolivia – Brazil
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:4 WON!!!
Bolivia – Brazil Preview
- With no chance of a first World Cup appearance since 1994 for Bolivia after three consecutive defeats, there is simply pride at stake in this match against football giants Brazil. The setting of La Paz will at least provide some comfort for Bolivia, as their high altitude stadium has given them a big advantage this campaign, with 13 of their 15-point haul arriving in La Paz (W4, D1, L3).
- Also owing to the heady heights of the Andes is Bolivia’s solid home H2H record in World Cup qualifiers (W3, D2, L2). However a five-game unbeaten run of home games was left in tatters by Chile in a 3-2 loss last time out here, so it could be ‘La Verde’ who are left breathless by this visiting Brazil outfit.
- Five-time World Cup winners Brazil have already secured their ticket to Qatar in fine style (W13, D3) but just two games stand in the way of a first ever unbeaten 18-game qualifying cycle for Brazil. Complacency shouldn’t be a problem, as Brazil all but crushed Chilean hopes with a 4-0 win last time out, strengthening their position as the group’s top-scoring side (G36).
- Brazil boss Tite has never suffered defeat in a World Cup qualifier during his tenure (W23, D5), although three of those five draws did come across Brazil’s last three away games where they scored only once. Another draw doesn’t seem out of the question either as Brazil have failed to score 2+ goals in all but one of their visits to Bolivia in this century (W1, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Bolivia veteran Marcelo Moreno is the only man to hit at least ten goals in this group (G10), including one in his last three appearances on home soil. Possibly joining him will be Brazil’s Neymar should he find two more (G8) – he did hit a brace of assists in the reverse and scored the opener last time out.
- Hot stat: Bolivia haven’t trailed at half-time in any of their home World Cup qualifiers this campaign (HT: W3, D5).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Armenia - Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE