Match Preview: Everton 1-0 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Everton – Manchester Utd Prediction and Tips for today, April 9, 2022
Football: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 32
Kick-off: 12:30 Everton – Manchester Utd
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 WON!!!
Everton – Manchester Utd Preview
- There was nowhere to hide for Everton on Wednesday night as they suffered a disastrous 3-2 defeat away to Burnley. That loss meant the 18th-placed Clarets pulled to just one point and place behind Everton in the table, and even though Frank Lampard’s men have games in hand over some of their relegation rivals, ‘Toffees’ fans won’t harbour much hope given six of their last seven Premier League (PL) outings ended in defeat (W1).
- That one victory did come in Everton’s last home PL match (1-0 vs Newcastle United), and they could now secure successive league home wins for the first time since September. The side who have conceded the fifth-most goals in the division (52) will likely need a rare clean sheet to get that positive result given how feeble Everton’s attack has been. That’s especially true in open-play, where the Merseysiders’ have scored just one goal across their last six competitive matches!
- Manchester United look to have found their new manager, with reports this week suggesting Ajax boss Erik ten Hag will take over in the summer. They’ll be hoping Ten Hag will be coming into a side with Champions League football secured, yet that’s no guarantee with United currently sitting seventh and three points from fourth. A victory will draw them level with Tottenham, for a few hours at least, while also stretching their PL run to just one defeat in 12 outings (W5, D5, L1).
- Everton should be the ideal opponent for United to secure those three crucial points, because not only are they in rotten form, but United also boast 37 PL wins against them – they’ve beaten only Spurs in the competition more often. That said, Goodison Park hasn’t always been a happy hunting ground and the ‘Red Devils’ are chasing consecutive PL wins here for the first time since 2007.
- Players to watch: Richarlison scored twice from the penalty spot on Wednesday night, and he’s Everton’s top home PL scorer (G3), despite no Goodison Park goal since December. Man United’s Bruno Fernandes has four goal contributions (G3, A1) across his last two PL away games against Everton.
- Hot stat: Only one side has scored fewer than Everton’s five first-half home league goals this season.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Armenia - Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE