Match Preview: Arsenal 3-1 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Arsenal – Manchester Utd Prediction and Tips for today, April 23, 2022
Football: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 34
Kick-off: 12:30 Arsenal – Manchester Utd
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 LOST
Arsenal – Manchester Utd Preview
- Gone are the days of top-of-the-table clashes between Arsenal and Manchester United but there’s plenty riding on this latest instalment for both clubs. Fighting to confirm a European place – ideally in the Champions League – the hosts have the upper hand as they’re ahead by three points with a game in hand following Wednesday’s fine 4-2 win over Chelsea.
- That victory was important after Arsenal lost two consecutive home league fixtures for the first time since December 2020, so they’ll hope it can help them build momentum with three home PL matches remaining this term. Both defeats saw the ‘Gunners’ concede just after the hour-mark with manager Mikel Arteta saying that losing those fixtures was “difficult because this club is only about winning.”
- His issues aren’t a patch on opposite number Ralf Rangnick, who said following his side’s 4-0 defeat to Liverpool on Tuesday that “It is embarrassing, it is disappointing, maybe even humiliating.” Few would disagree after they conceded nine goals to one team (and their biggest rivals) in a PL season for the first time ever! With one win in five competitive matches (D1, L3), improvement is needed or else they risk missing out on Europe next term.
- Although that’s an unlikely worst-case scenario for the ‘Red Devils’, there’s no guarantee of a quick fix, particularly with key players absent and after losing their last three league away fixtures. As they haven’t scored here in three H2Hs (D1, L2), even the possibility of suffering four consecutive league away defeats for the first time since 1981 can’t be ruled out!
- Players to watch: Eddie Nketiah rewarded Arteta’s faith in him against Chelsea with his first two PL goals of the season – Arsenal have never lost when he’s been on the scoresheet (W15, D1). Fellow 22-year-old Jadon Sancho (MNU) has scored his last three goals between the 20th and 25th minute.
- Hot stat: Across their last six home league games, Arsenal have netted just once in the first half.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Qatar - Chile Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: England - Germany Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Andorra - Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Armenia - Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE