Match Preview: Juventus 2-1 Venezia Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A
Juventus – Venezia Prediction and Tips for today, May 1, 2022
Football: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 35
Kick-off: 11:30 Juventus – Venezia
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Juventus – Venezia Preview
- Juventus made a big step towards claiming their 11th consecutive top four Serie A (SA) finish after beating Sassuolo 2-1 last time out. It was a classic case of making chances count, despite losing the possession and shot-on-target stakes, but they still have to win all of the remaining four league matches in order to avoid their lowest points tally since 2011 (58).
- Despite failing to win their previous two SA home matches, Juventus are expected to return to winning ways here against Venezia. To reinforce their favourites status, the ‘Bianconeri’ have never lost a home H2H (W11, D4), while also winning all five prior home league matches this season against teams sitting 15th or lower – and claiming four clean sheets!
- A run of eight consecutive defeats in a row led bottom club Venezia to sack their coach Paolo Zanetti on Wednesday. It seems to be little more than a desperate final roll of the dice though, as the toothless ‘Lagunari‘ have netted only twice across their last six outings, and are the only side not to pick up at least ten points across in the last 15 SA rounds (five).
- Needing a miracle to escape the drop, the visitors have lost each of their six SA away matches against current top-eight sides, while doing so five times without scoring. They are also on a miserable run of four consecutive defeats on the road, making this one seem like an open and shut case.
- Players to watch: Dušan Vlahović has contributed to each of Juventus’ last three home league goals (G2, A1), including a late equaliser against Bologna last time here. As for the visitors, Domen Črnigoj was Venezia’s only scorer against Atalanta last round, and he also netted and assisted in his team’s last victory back on February 12.
- Hot stat: Each of Juventus’ last six home league victories saw the hosts lead at half-time ’to-nil’.
Match Preview: Mexico - Nigeria Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match Preview: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Match Preview: Albirex Niigata 8-2 Geylang Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Tirol 1-2 Rapid Vienna Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA