Match Preview: USA 3-0 Morocco Prediction and Betting Tips | FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
USA – Morocco Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, June 2, 2022
Football: FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Kick-off: 00:30 USA – Morocco
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
USA – Morocco Match Preview
- With the USA’s ticket to Qatar 2022 booked, their preparation process begins with a friendly against recent Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finalists Morocco at FC Cincinnati’s TQL Stadium. This is just the second USA Men’s National Team game held at this venue, with the first being a 2-0 victory over Mexico last year during their World Cup qualifying campaign, which the USA scraped through by virtue of goal difference alone.
- However the motivation of Gregg Berhalter’s men should not come under much scrutiny after a run of just one defeat across their last 11 friendly encounters (W8, D2), which includes six clean sheets. Yet that record could come under threat here as Morocco are the only African nation the USA have a 100% losing record against (L3), conceding two goals per match on average in the process.
- This will also be a stern test for fellow Qatar finalists Morocco, who sealed their World Cup ticket with a 5-2 aggregate win over DR Congo in an African play-off final. That result eased the pain of their AFCON shortcomings, but the Atlas Lions have actually not lost a game within 90 minutes since October 2019 (W28, D8), a run which may strike fear in American hearts.
- Visiting manager Vahid Halilhodžić is no stranger to preparing teams for World Cup finals, with Morocco being the fourth nation he has guided to football’s showpiece event after Japan, Algeria and the Ivory Coast in the last three editions. Moroccan friendly encounters under Halilhodžić have often been tight affairs though, with six of the eight games producing under 2.5 goals, whilst three of Morocco’s four wins ended 1-0 (W4, D3, L1).
- Players to watch: Chelsea and USA star Christian Pulisic has scored in four of his 12 friendly international appearances, though two of his scoring games ended level (W2, D2). As for Morocco, 22 year-old Angers midfielder Azzedine Ounahi burst onto the scene with his first two senior international goals in their qualification play-off final.
- Hot streak: None of Morocco’s last six matches were goalless at half-time.
Match Preview: Wuhan FC - Guangzhou FC Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Meizhou Hakka 1-0 Shenzhen Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Dalian Pro 2-2 Changchun Yatai Prediction and Betting Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Kunshan 3-1 Nanjing City Prediction and Betting Tips | JIA LEAGUE