Match Preview: Hoffenheim – Werder Bremen Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Hoffenheim – Werder Bremen Prediction and Tips for today
Hoffenheim – Werder Bremen Prediction and Tips for today, October 7, 2022
Football: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 9
Kick-off: 19:30 Hoffenheim – Werder Bremen
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: Pending
Hoffenheim – Werder Bremen Prediction and PREVIEW
- Hoffenheim have made an excellent start to the season as they occupy fifth place following back-to-back draws (W4, D2, L2), in what is their best eight-game start since 2017/18 when finishing third! A repeat of that season would likely please manager André Breitenreiter, who is certainly giving stock to his “great ambitions” for the club, as only former manager Ralf Rangnick has managed to pick up more than Breitenreiter’s 14 points after this many games.
- The rapturous atmosphere at the PreZero Arena has perhaps proven key in Hoffenheim’s unbeaten start in home Bundesliga games (W3, D1), and with an 82% unbeaten rate as home league favourites since the start of last season (W10, D4, L3), confidence should be high. Yet if anyone can spoil the party it could be Werder Bremen, a side that’s becoming famous for producing grandstand finishes with a league-high eight goals scored beyond the 80th minute so far.
- Bremen certainly didn’t hang about in their last game though, netting three times in the opening 15 minutes on the way to a 5-1 demolition of Borussia Mönchengladbach. That was the River Islanders’ greatest margin of victory in over two years since a 6-1 win over Cologne and they are now the best performing promoted side after eight rounds since Hannover in 2017/18!
- Ole Werner’s men are the comeback kings in the Bundesliga this season as they maintain an unbeaten away record despite falling behind in three of their four league trips (W2, D2). Whilst Bremen could only manage a draw from behind in two of those comebacks, with decisive goals coming beyond the 80-minute mark in three of their last four away games, fans are advised to stay until the bitter end!
- Players to watch: Hoffenheim’s Andrej Kramarić is averaging a goal contribution every other game against Bremen, with four goals and an assist in ten personal H2Hs (W4, D4, L2). As for Bremen, Niclas Füllkrug moved to the top of the Bundesliga scoring charts with a brace last time out (G7), and his last five goals have now been scored in either the first or final 15 minutes of play.
- Hot stat: Hoffenheim have failed to win seven of their last eight Bundesliga H2Hs with promoted sides (W1, D4, L3).