Match Preview: B. Monchengladbach – Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
B. Monchengladbach – Stuttgart Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
B. Monchengladbach – Stuttgart Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 4, 2022
Football: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 13
Kick-off: 20:30 B. Monchengladbach – Stuttgart
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
B. Monchengladbach – Stuttgart Prediction Prediction and PREVIEW
- Two late goals, including the killer blow in the seventh minute of injury time, consigned Borussia Mönchengladbach to a 2-1 defeat at Union last weekend in the Bundesliga, a result that coach Daniel Farke called ‘disappointing’ and ‘hard to accept’. Subsequently on a run of three Bundesliga games without victory (D1, L2), Gladbach find themselves in mid-table coming into gameweek 13 and now face a Stuttgart side that they’ve struggled against in recent league meetings (D2, L3).
- Gladbach will have high hopes of snapping that run against Stuttgart as they return to their home stadium of Borussia-Park where they’ve claimed 12 of their 16 Bundesliga points this season. A clear cut 3-1 loss to Frankfurt in their last home outing soured their home record a little and means they come into this game looking to avoid back-to-back home losses for the first time since January. A game on a Friday night could be just what they need to avoid that fate, as the Foals have won their last three played on this day.
- Stuttgart conceded early against Augsburg last weekend but recovered to win 2-1 courtesy of an injury-time goal, a strike which hauled them out of the relegation zone. That result made it two Bundesliga wins out of three for interim coach Michael Wimmer, and one point more than the team collected in the nine games prior, increasing calls for Wimmer to be given a crack at the role full-time.
- Wimmer’s lone loss came in a 5-0 humbling at Dortmund, leaving them as one of five teams still winless on their Bundesliga travels this season (D3, L2), despite managing to score twice in three of those games. The Dortmund hammering aside, it has been close margins away from home but now without a road win in the division since December last year, Stuttgart need to find the right formula on their travels soon to avoid another season fighting relegation.
- Players to watch: Gladbach’s Lars Stindl has ten Bundesliga goal involvements (six goals, four assists) against Stuttgart, only recording more against two opponents. As an aside, he received his only Bundesliga red card against Stuttgart. Waldemar Anton, who scored the late winning goal for Stuttgart last weekend, now faces one of just four Bundesliga teams he has scored against.
- Hot stat: Stuttgart have conceded seven goals in the first 15 minutes of play, the most of all Bundesliga teams in that time period this season.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Georgia - Norway Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Austria - Estonia Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Kazakhstan - Denmark Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Match Preview: Scotland - Cyprus Prediction and Betting Tips | EURO - QUALIFICATION