Bologna – Torino Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Bologna – Torino Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 6, 2022
Football: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 13
Kick-off: 12:30 Bologna – Torino
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Bologna – Torino Prediction Prediction and PREVIEW
- Bologna boss Thiago Motta was up against it from the outset after he was chosen to replace popular predecessor Siniša Mihajlović, and his quest to win supporters over wasn’t helped by a winless four-game start (D1, L3), something that led to unrest and protests among the fan base. Such turmoil now looks like a thing of the past though after his side’s recent 2-1 come-from-behind win against Monza which extended their competitive winning run to three matches, lifting them into Serie A’s (SA) midtable.
- With joint-league top-scorer before this round Marko Arnautović possibly set to miss a second straight game through injury, Motta will be looking for more influence from his other attackers. One could be Riccardo Orsolini who became Bologna’s first Italian player to score a league goal this term, and his decisive strike against Monza means his team have now scored exactly two goals in three straight SA matches, after failing to score more than once in the three league games prior.
- On a three-game winning streak of their own, Torino will be flying high after beating defending champions AC Milan last Sunday 2-1 thanks to two first-half strikes within 120 seconds of each other. Their coach Ivan Jurić was sent off for protests after Milan’s goal but understandably didn’t seem too hung up post-victory, admitting the anger had subsided and he was “happy now”.
- After such a standout triumph, it’s easy to see why he would be, and now to build on that the visitors will try to make it six wins from their last nine SA away games (L3). While there’s been an ‘all or nothing’ feel to those outings, that could change here if the previous H2H history is anything to go by, with the last five H2Hs at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara all finishing level!
- Players to watch: Bologna’s last goal-scorer Orsolini also netted their only strike against Torino last term, whilst Aleksey Miranchuk celebrated his 50th SA appearance with a decisive first-half goal for the visitors against Milan last time out.
- Hot stat: Just one of the last six H2Hs have witnessed 3+ goals scored, but there have been at least six yellow cards in five of them!