Sassuolo – Cremonese Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today SERIE A: Sassuolo – Cremonese Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, March 6, 2023.
Football: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 25
Kick-off: 18:30 Sassuolo – Cremonese
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
Sassuolo – Cremonese Prediction and Preview
- Sassuolo edged Lecce 1-0 last Saturday to make it three wins from their last five matches (D1, L1) and subsequently sit a comfortable ten points above the Serie A (SA) relegation zone before this round. Flashscore’s ‘Man of the Match’ from Saturday Domenico Berardi is suspended for this home game due to card accumulation, but the Neroverdi may still be cautiously optimistic of their chances even in his absence as they curiously boast a better win percentage without him (33%) than with him (27%) in the playing XI.
- That alone won’t guarantee success though as Sassuolo have lost three of their last four home matches (W1) including a 2-0 defeat by table-toppers Napoli last time here. Despite their struggles, the hosts will be confident of getting back to scoring ways when Cremonese come to town as they found the net in all but one of their last 23 matches against newly-promoted sides.
- Ironically, the exception came in the reverse H2H (0-0) against Cremonese, who are coming off a 2-1 win over Roma last Tuesday that ended the joint-longest winless streak (30) for any club in SA history! They now have winning back-to-back top-flight matches in their sights for the first time since March 1996, which would be massive considering their situation in the drop zone.
- Final output has been a concern for the visitors whose tally of 19 league goals is worse than all clubs bar Sampdoria, although there are signs of improvement with four across their last two games. Ultimately, Cremonese are still winless on the road this league campaign (D6, L6), but six draws across their last nine SA away games means they’re very capable of putting up a fight.
- Players to watch: Armand Laurienté missed the last game due to suspension so Sassuolo would love to see him score on his return, having won all four league games when he has netted. Whilst Cremonese’s Marco Benassi could be all-action once again if his record (G2, A2, YC4) across his ten previous SA H2Hs is anything to go by.
- Hot stat: Cremonese have picked up the fewest points when scoring first this SA campaign (W1, D3, L1).