Cadiz CF – Osasuna Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today LALIGA: Cadiz CF – Osasuna Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, April 25, 2023.
Football: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 31
Kick-off: 18:30 Cadiz CF – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Cadiz CF – Osasuna Prediction and Preview
- Cádiz manager Sergio will be hoping Victor Chust’s return to fitness can inspire his injury-hit side to survive what has so far been a difficult La Liga (LL) season. The Yellow Submarine have been besieged by an ever-growing list of absentees, which Fali joined last Friday when limping off with a hamstring problem in a 0-0 draw against Espanyol. He was replaced by Chust, who Sergio believes gives the side a “feeling of strength.”
- That opinion is certainly backed up by the statistics, as the former Real Madrid man has lost just one of his last eight league appearances for Cadiz (W2, D5). He will now be hoping they can end a run of three games without a victory on home soil (D1, L2), where they have conceded a couple of goals in each fixture, whilst failing to net in the last two.
- History suggests that poor form may be extended by visitors Osasuna, who have a staggering 11 wins from the last 13 meetings between the two sides (D1, L1) across all competitions. The visitors will certainly be hoping to channel that record in their pursuit of what could be just their second victory from their last ten away league outings (D5, L3).
- Despite the dearth of victories, Jagoba Arrasate’s side have proven tough to beat on the road, with their total of seven away draws the highest of all LL clubs at the end of last round. They also registered a fine 3-2 victory at home to Real Betis on Saturday, after which the boss claimed his side are “going to live for something historic” as they remain on course for a third top-half finish in their last four seasons.
- Players to watch: Cádiz midfielder Fede San Emeterio is hoping to build upon a record of three home wins from five clashes with Osasuna (D1, L1). Looking to ruin that record will be striker Ante Budimir, whose brace against Betis on Saturday means he has lost just two of his last dozen goalscoring appearances for Osasuna (W7, D3).
- Hot stat: There has been only one goal scored during the opening 15 minutes in Osasuna’s away games this season, the lowest total in LL.