Crystal Palace – West Ham Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today PREMIER LEAGUE: Crystal Palace – West Ham Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, April 29, 2023.
Football: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 34
Kick-off: 12:30 Crystal Palace – West Ham
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:3 WON!!!
Crystal Palace – West Ham Prediction and Preview
- Crystal Palace were on track to renew their Premier League (PL) status for next season after Roy Hodgson’s first three games in charge all ended in victory, but failing to win or score in their last two matches (D1, L1) means they’re not yet mathematically secure. While a healthy advantage over the relegation places provides some security, they’ll be keen to get back to winning ways here with the magical 40-point mark within touching distance.
- The Selhurst Park faithful are yet to experience their share of Palace’s rejuvenation, having witnessed only one home win in their last ten such outings (D5, L4), with the Eagles having their wings clipped by failing to score in six of those matches. The goals could go flying when West Ham United arrive, however, with each of the last 11 H2Hs seeing both teams find the net (CPFC: W3, D5, L3).
- A 2-1 win for Palace in the reverse fixture means West Ham must now stifle an attempt at a league-double, something they’ll be confident in achieving since their last two visits here have ended in 3-2 victories. Another would actually see them leapfrog Palace, but David Moyes’ men could still get dragged into a messy relegation battle if they aren’t careful, after a 2-1 defeat to Liverpool last time out ruined a fine three-game unbeaten streak (W2, D1), meaning there’s still plenty of work to be done.
- The Hammers hit the road having hit the nail on the head in their last four away matches (W3, D1), where they conceded only once. This hasn’t only resulted in them earning a Europa Conference League semi-final spot, but also doubled their PL away points tally this season with victories over Bournemouth and Fulham.
- Key battle: Two players in particular seem to thrive when these sides meet, with Palace’s Michael Olise registering three goal contributions (G2, A1) in his two H2Hs, while West Ham’s Michail Antonio will be looking to return the favour with his tally of nine in his last eight encounters (G2, A7).
- Hot stat: West Ham have only seen 11 of their PL matches this season produce over 2.5 goals, a league-low.