Atalanta – Spezia Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today SERIE A: Atalanta – Spezia Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, May 3, 2023.
Football: ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 33
Kick-off: 17:00 Atalanta – Spezia
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 3:2 WON!!!
Atalanta – Spezia Prediction and Preview
- Atalanta manager Gian Piero Gasperini has assessed their next two games as “decisive” in their quest to qualify for European football. Back-to-back wins have left the Black and Blues in seventh place in the Serie A standings, and with only two points separating them and fourth placed Inter Milan, some fans are even dreaming of qualifying for the Champions League for just the fourth time in the club’s history.
- Gasperini is warning his players not to look too far ahead when they go in search of a third successive league victory for the first time since September. Atalanta should be confident of racking up another win on home soil, where they have registered five successes in their last eight outings across all competitions (D1, L2).
- Hoping to end that run will be visitors Spezia, who are at risk of seeing their three-year stint in the Italian top-flight come to an end after a miserable run of one win from 14 league outings (D6, L7) following a 2-0 loss at home to Monza. That form saw them sink to 17th place in the table at the end of last round, above the relegation zone owing to their superior H2H record with Hellas Verona, and even a change in manager has failed to spark an upturn in form so far.
- Current boss Leonardo Semplici has been in place since the end of February and he confidently insisted his side “have the means to save ourselves.” However, the Little Eagles will have to create some history if they are to end a sequence of six fixtures on the road without a victory (D4, L2), as they have never beaten Atalanta away from home (D2, L7).
- Key battle: Atalanta captain Rafael Tolói is unbeaten in five previous clashes against Spezia (W3, D2), with four of those games including at least four total goals. Goals are the order of the day when visiting goalkeeper Bartlomiej Dragowski faces Atalanta too, as he has conceded at least twice in four of his last five H2Hs (W1, D1, L3).
- Hot stat: Atalanta’s league matches this season average a joint-high of 2.81 total goals per game.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Urartu - Ararat Yerevan Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Hamburger SV - Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Twente - Heerenveen Prediction and Betting Tips | EREDIVISIE
Match Preview: Manchester City - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | FA CUP