Mallorca – Valencia Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today LALIGA: Mallorca – Valencia Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, May 25, 2023.
Football: SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 36
Kick-off: 18:30 Mallorca – Valencia
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:0 LOST
Mallorca – Valencia Prediction and Preview
- A bittersweet weekend was had by all sporting the colours of Mallorca after they suffered their joint-heaviest defeat of the season when going down 3-0 to Almería, extending their poor run of form with only one win in five La Liga (LL) matches (D1, L3). It’s not all doom and gloom though, as an even more fruitless run by relegation-threatened Valladolid ensured Mallorca have finally earned mathematical safety!
- The Pirates will return home with a skip in their step, as it’s arguably been their record of losing only once in their last 12 home outings (W7, D4) that’s renewed their top-flight status. Perhaps the absence of a relegation threat will allow manager Javier Aguirre to let his hair down, considering a starving Iberostar Stadium has seen a league-low 30 goals rattle the nets all season.
- A team who doesn’t quite yet enjoy the perks of safety is opponents Valencia, although they seem well on their way having avoided defeat in five of their last six matches (W4, D1). The last of which was a massive statement of intent when they beat juggernauts Real Madrid 1-0, which saw them reach the much-heralded 40-point mark in a game unfortunately marred by racist abuse.
- Ruben Baraja’s men might consider it job all-but done then since that points tally would’ve been enough for safety in each of the last ten seasons, but it’s only enough for a five-point buffer to the drop zone ahead of this round. Maybe hitting the road is just what Los Che need to seal the deal after winning two of their last three away matches (L1), a record in stark contrast to going without victory in their ten league matches on the road prior (D2, L8).
- Players to watch: Mallorca’s Lee Kang-in haunted his former club Valencia when he scored the winner in a 2-1 victory in the reverse fixture, and therefore will look forward to welcoming his past employers with his four goals since then all coming at home. Valencia’s Justin Kluivert might be looking to land the first blow at the other end, having scored the match opener in seven of his last ten goalscoring outings.
- Hot stat: Only five of Mallorca’s last 31 home games against Valencia have ended level (W12, L14).
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Urartu - Ararat Yerevan Prediction and Betting Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Match Preview: Hamburger SV - Stuttgart Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Twente - Heerenveen Prediction and Betting Tips | EREDIVISIE
Match Preview: Manchester City - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | FA CUP