Holstein Kiel – Paderborn Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today 2. BUNDESLIGA: Holstein Kiel – Paderborn Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, September 2, 2023.
Football: GERMANY: 2. BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 5
Kick-off: 12:00 Holstein Kiel – Paderborn
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Holstein Kiel – Paderborn Prediction and Preview
- In the 2. Bundesliga, Holstein Kiel will face Paderborn at the Holstein-Stadion in Kiel. This match is part of the 5th round of the competition, with 29 rounds remaining.
- Holstein Kiel started the round in 3rd place in the overall standings, with 3 wins and 1 loss in 4 matches. In their home matches, they have 1 win and 1 loss, ranking 13th at that same time. In their last competitive match, they defeated Schalke with a 2-0 score. Key players for Holstein Kiel include forward Shuto Machino, who is ranked #10 in the top assistant table with 1 assist, and defender Tom Rothe and midfielder Jonas Sterner.
- Paderborn came into this round in 13th place in the overall standings, with 1 win, 1 draw, and 2 losses in 4 matches. In their away matches, they have 1 win and 1 loss, ranking 12th amongst all clubs. In their last competitive match, they lost to Kaiserslautern with a 1-2 score. Key players for Paderborn include midfielder Florent Muslija, defender Jannis Heuer, and goalkeeper Jannik Huth, all selected based on their average rating of the last 4 matches in the tournament.
- In the history of matches between Holstein Kiel and Paderborn in the 2. Bundesliga, they have played 5 times, with Holstein Kiel winning 1, Paderborn winning 2, and 2 draws. There have been no matches between these teams in the current season of the competition.
- Comparing the strength of the offence and defence of both teams, Holstein Kiel has a better offence, scoring 7 goals (#3 in the competition after 4 rounds) compared to Paderborn’s 4 goals (#16 in the competition after 4 rounds). Holstein Kiel’s defence is also stronger, conceding 5 goals (#7 in the competition after 4 rounds) while Paderborn has conceded 9 goals (#16 in the competition after 4 rounds).