Twente – Feyenoord Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today EREDIVISIE: Twente – Feyenoord Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, October 29, 2023.
Football: NETHERLANDS: EREDIVISIE – ROUND 10
Kick-off: 12:15 Twente – Feyenoord
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Twente – Feyenoord Prediction and Preview
- The lunchtime kickoff in the Grolsch Veste should provide an entertaining spectacle. FC Twente will take on reigning national champions Feyenoord Rotterdam at home and it promises to be a spectacular showdown. That’s because the Tukkers are virtually unbeatable in their own stadium and can look back on some pretty good football since an away defeat at Waalwijk more than a month ago. It will be their first confrontation with any club from the current top three.
- Twente defeated Vitesse, Heerenveen and Fortuna Sittard in succession whilst drawing an away trip to Heracles Almelo last weekend, but had to hand over third place in the Eredivisie rankings to Feyenoord. Joseph Oosting’s side is now fourth with 22 points from nine matches, with the most productive attack and most solid defence of any club outside the top three.
- Feyenoord are of a different calibre to the clubs Twente have so far faced in this competition, though Feyenoord did defeat the troubled Ajax 3-1 on the way here. Feyenoord, in turn, achieved an incredibly strong performance over the last two months. Arne Slot’s side climbed to third in the Eredivisie with seven consecutive victories.
- The people of Rotterdam have also been singing Feyenoord’s praises when it comes to their continental journey. Despite being drawn into a very difficult group alongside Celtic, Atlético Madrid and Lazio, Feyenoord leads their group with six points. Domestically, they’re the most prolific attacking unit with 32 goals from nine games.
- Players to watch: Daan Rots (G2, A5) is turning out to be a valuable player for FC Twente. After a season without multiple goals, he doubled his season tally against Heracles. Meanwhile, Feyenoord player Ramiz Zerrouki played for FC Twente for many prior years and was accurate against Lazio during the week.
- Hot stat: Twente last won an Eredivisie game at home to Feyenoord in 2012/13 (D5, L3).