Galatasaray – Manchester Utd Prediction Prediction and Tips for today
Best soccer tips for today CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Galatasaray – Manchester Utd Prediction Prediction and Tips for today, November 29, 2023.
Football: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 5
Kick-off: 18:45 Galatasaray – Manchester Utd
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:3 WON!!!
Galatasaray – Manchester Utd Prediction and Preview
- The race for the second qualification spot in Group A of the UEFA Champions League (UCL) is an intense one, and its outcome could largely be decided by whoever wins this clash between Turkish giants Galatasaray and three-time winners Manchester United. The hosts lead their English counterparts by a single point, and with Copenhagen level with Gala, this could go right down to the wire.
- Okan Buruk’s men are always roared one by one of the most hostile atmospheres in Europe at Rams Park, but as they’ve won just two of their last 15 matches in the UCL proper (D6, L7), perhaps home advantage isn’t working in their favour. Galatasaray’s only win of this group campaign, and only victory in the UCL group stage in their last 15 attempts (D4, L10), did come against United though, running out 3-2 winners in a breathless affair in the reverse fixture.
- That was one of three bruising defeats for Manchester United in this season’s UCL, who know another loss will end their interest in a top-two finish. The Red Devils’ defence has imploded in spectacular fashion in this competition, with their hat-trick of defeats seeing them concede a combined total of 11 goals, with both of their away assignments ending in 4-3 reverses!
- Amid a long injury list, a streak of three consecutive clean sheets in the Premier League (PL) could indicate that they’ve built a more solid foundation to work upon here, as they look to end a three-match losing streak on Turkish soil. Yet considering that United have won just one of their last eight away matches in the UCL (D2, L5), Erik ten Hag’s men have an uphill task to rescue their rollercoaster European campaign.
- Players to watch: Former United man Wilfried Zaha was on target in October’s reverse fixture, and has more than found his feet for Galatasaray of late, directly contributing to five goals in his last four matches (G4, A1). Fresh from scoring a contender for PL goal of the season, Alejandro Garnacho could step up in Rasmus Højlund’s expected absence – both of the Argentina international’s goals this season have been match openers inside the first 25 minutes.
- Hot stat: Each of Galatasaray’s four UCL points this season were earned after conceding the first goal.