Match Preview: Everton 0-2 Newcastle Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Everton – Newcastle Prediction and Tips for today, January 30, 2021
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 21
Kick-off: 13:30 Everton – Newcastle
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Everton’s good Premier League (PL) form continued earlier this week after their 1-1 draw with Leicester City made it just one defeat in eight league matches. They now haven’t conceded more than a single goal in a PL fixture since November. Although, they have conceded between 3-5 shots on target in each of their previous three matches in the competition.
- Only in one campaign across the past decade have the ‘Toffees’ had more points on the board after 18 games than what they have now (W10, D3, L5). Yet despite this, recent home form has been patchy. They’ve won only two of their previous seven PL home games (W2, D2, L3), but interestingly, scored six of their seven goals during that sequence before HT.
- It’s pretty glum for Steve Bruce’s Newcastle United who have lost six consecutive competitive matches for the first time since May 2015, as part of nine winless PL games (D2, L7). They conceded 2+ goals in six of those nine matches, and only two sides have conceded more than their total of 18 goals across that period.
- That bad defending is exasperated by a poor attack that’s failed to score in five of their previous seven PL matches. Meanwhile, on the road, they’ve suffered five straight PL defeats and have failed to record over three shots on target in each of the previous four.
- Players to watch: Only Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been involved in more PL goals for Everton this season than James Rodríguez (seven). The visitors will look to Miguel Almirón for inspiration after his second goal of the season – which was scored against Leeds in midweek – ended the Magpies’ run of 454 minutes of football without a goal.
- Hot stat: The last four H2Hs have featured a combined six goals after the 80th minute.
|Head-to-head matches: EVERTON – NEWCASTLE|
|01.11.20||PL||Newcastle||Everton||2 : 1|
|21.01.20||PL||Everton||Newcastle||2 : 2|
|28.12.19||PL||Newcastle||Everton||1 : 2|
|09.03.19||PL||Newcastle||Everton||3 : 2|
|05.12.18||PL||Everton||Newcastle||1 : 1|
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips:
Match Preview: Paraguay 0-1 Uruguay Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Celta Vigo 0-2 Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Kazakhstan 2-2 Ukraine Prediction and Betting Tips | World Cup - Qualification
Match Preview: Ajax 2-1 Lille Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League