Match Preview: Georgia 0-1 North Macedonia Prediction and Betting Tips | Euro – Qualification
Georgia – North Macedonia Betting Tips for today, November 12, 2020
Football: Euro – Qualification – Promotion – Final
Kick-off: 18:00 Georgia – North Macedonia
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Georgia and North Macedonia are both on the brink of a historic first appearance at a major international tournament, but this game appears particularly tough to call after these two battled it out earlier this year and returned two 1-1 scorelines as a result. Both games were similar in other ways too, with Georgia scoring the opener before conceding an equaliser within 20 minutes, as well as a red card for North Macedonia between the 60th and 70th minute.
- The hosts have home advantage in this EURO play-off final, and are unbeaten in eight of their last nine competitive home games (W5, D3, L1). However every win was against a team ranked worse than North Macedonia (#65), and you have to go back to September 2015 for the last time Georgia beat a team that was ranked in FIFA’s top 70 in a competitive home match.
- Any home win will likely come ‘to nil’, which has been the case in ten of Georgia’s previous 11 competitive home victories, and four of North Macedonia’s last six competitive away defeats. However North Macedonia will feel they can win this, especially as they enter this clash on a six-game unbeaten run (W3, D3), where they scored before HT in five, and led at the break in all three victories.
- They are winless in their last four away games though, three of which saw the opening goal scored within 15 minutes. However North Macedonia are unbeaten in their last five away games against teams ranked outside the top 80 (W2, D3).
- Players to watch: Tornike Okriashvili has been Georgia’s first goalscorer in six of the last seven internationals that he’s found the net – including the previous H2H held here.
- Genoa’s Goran Pandev is North Macedonia’s all-time top scorer (35 goals). His nation are unbeaten in every game he’s scored in since October 2009 (W13, D2).
- Hot stat: There’s been seven penalties across North Macedonia’s last five matches.
|Head-to-head matches: GEORGIA – NORTH MACEDONIA|
|14.10.20||UNL||North Macedonia||Georgia||1 : 1|
|08.09.20||UNL||Georgia||North Macedonia||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Match Preview: Krasnodar 1-2 Sevilla Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League