Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League
Olympiacos Piraeus – Manchester City Betting Tips for today, November 25, 2020
Football: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 4
Kick-off: 18:55 Olympiacos Piraeus – Manchester City
Tip: Away Win
Match Result: 0:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Olympiacos Piraeus lost the reverse fixture 3-0 and enter the round three points behind Porto after three UEFA Champions League (UCL) group matches in the battle for second place. The Greeks have not drawn any of their last seven competitive matches (W5, L2) and not one of those featured both teams scoring.
- At home, Olympiacos started the group with a win against Marseille, and have lost just two of their last 16 European home matches (W10, D4). They’ve won just one of their last five against Premier League sides here though (W1, D2, L2), with both defeats seeing them fail to score.
- Manchester City have a 100% record in the group so far, and can secure progression to the knockout stages with another win here. They’ve scored precisely three goals in all three UCL matches so far, and with 3.73 total goals scored on average across City’s last 22 UCL matches, end-to-end action seems guaranteed.
- On the back of a damaging 2-0 loss at Tottenham, City have two wins (D2, L1) across their last five away games in all competitions, in a sequence which has seen them manage to score 2+ goals just once. Nonetheless, they’ve lost just two of their last 12 European competition away matches (W8, D2) and as both defeats were against PL colleagues, they are actually unbeaten abroad in that run.
- Players to watch: Egyptian striker Koka has scored four goals across Olympiacos’ last four home matches in all competitions – all in the second half.
- Man City’s rising star Ferrán Torres bagged a 12th minute strike in the reverse fixture, meaning that he has scored in all three UCL group stage matches for City so far.
- Hot stat: Six of Olympiacos’ last seven competitive home matches have been goalless after the first half.
|Head-to-head matches: OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS – MANCHESTER CITY|
|03.11.20||CL||Manchester City||Olympiacos Piraeus||3 : 0|
|02.08.14||ICC||Olympiacos Piraeus||Manchester City||3 : 2 (2 : 2)|