Match Preview: Feyenoord 0-0 Heracles Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Feyenoord – Heracles Betting Tips for today, December 6, 2020
Football: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 11
Kick-off: 12:15 Feyenoord – Heracles
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Though three red cards were shown across Feyenoord’s last four league games – albeit just one for Feyenoord – they continued their superb form which has seen them remain unbeaten this Eredivisie season (W6, D4). In fact, the Rotterdammers are yet to be beaten in the league under Dick Advocaat (W17, D7) – only going on a longer such run twice, and never since 1979.
- Feyenoord have established themselves as the comeback kings this Eredivisie season, picking up a league-high 15 points when conceding first, which they’ve done in seven of ten games (W4, D3). Comebacks have accounted for five of Feyenoord’s nine home points (W1, D2), and that’s despite a joint-league low one of their five home league games producing over 2.5 goals.
- Heracles Almelo will hope to end a rotten three-game losing streak (at both HT/FT) which saw them concede ten goals, as they look to avoid losing four consecutive regular season league games for the first time since February-March 2016. However, they are winless in 11 competitive clashes with Feyenoord (D2, L9).
- The visitors have conceded 3+ goals in four of five away league games this season, and haven’t won away since September 2019 (D5, L10). That trend could continue here as Heracles have averaged 3.3 conceded goals per match across their 20 Eredivisie visits to De Kuip.
- Players to watch: Feyenoord captain Steven Berghuis is the joint-top Eredivisie scorer ahead of the round with nine goals, six of which came from the penalty spot.
- Meanwhile, Rai Vloet has had a hand in seven of Heracles’ last eight Eredivisie goals (five goals, two assists).
- Hot stat: Feyenoord boss Advocaat has seen his side on the day score 2+ goals in ten of 11 H2Hs vs Heracles (W9, L2), whilst opposite number Frank Wormuth has seen his side lose by a 2+ goal margin in four of five prior managerial meetings with Advocaat (L5).
|Head-to-head matches: FEYENOORD – HERACLES|
|25.01.20||ERE||Heracles||Feyenoord||2 : 3|
|20.10.19||ERE||Feyenoord||Heracles||1 : 1|
|13.04.19||ERE||Feyenoord||Heracles||2 : 1|
|11.11.18||ERE||Heracles||Feyenoord||0 : 2|
|18.02.18||ERE||Feyenoord||Heracles||1 : 0|