Match Preview: Torino 0-2 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Torino – Napoli Prediction and Tips for today, April 27, 2021
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 33
Kick-off: 17:30 Torino – Napoli
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
Torino – Napoli Match Preview
- A four-game unbeaten run has seen the ‘Bulls’ of Torino charge clear of the relegation zone (W2, D2), but there is still work to be done in order to secure their Serie A (SA) status. Torino remain in the midst of their worst season at this stage since their top-flight return in 2012/13, though they’ve picked up 58.06% of their points in Davide Nicola’s 13 games so far.
- Torino have firmly gored their dreadful early home form, avoiding defeat in eight (W2, D6) of their last nine SA home games. Both wins saw them concede first within six minutes but mount an impressive comeback, with Torino averaging 2.5 goals per match between the 70th minute and FT across those victories.
- Visitors Napoli consolidated their chances of a European finish with an emphatic 5-2 victory last time out, meaning that they have now lost just one of their last ten SA games (W7, D2, L1). However they will be wary here, given manager Gennaro Gattuso’s poor record in personal H2Hs vs Torino (W1, D3, L2).
- Gattuso’s men have taken three clean sheets from their last four road trips (W3, L1), after a run of ten domestic away games without a shutout. In any case, there should be a winner, with Napoli drawing just one away league game this season, and 57.14% of away games won/lost being settled by a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Torino’s top contributor Andrea Belotti has scored and assisted in his last three games, while he’s also bagged five goals across his 13 personal H2Hs vs Napoli. As for Napoli, Lorenzo Insigne has scored eight match openers this SA season and boasts a return of three goals across his last five meetings with Torino (including one match opener).
- Hot stat: Davide Nicola-managed sides have conceded first and lost in all five H2Hs with Napoli – four defeats also came at both HT/FT.