Match Preview: Eibar 1-2 Mallorca Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Eibar – Mallorca betting tips for today, March 7, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 27
Kick-off: 13:00 Eibar – Mallorca
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- Eibar’s 3-0 win in their last La Liga (LL) home outing bore some significance, as six of their last seven home league games have now seen just one side score (W3, L3). Significantly, all three of their victories during that period were achieved despite a -1 handicap.
- Fans should expect a lively start here, as ‘Los Armeros’ have scored a goal within 30 minutes in each of their last four top-flight home matches. Furthermore, they have also netted a goal after the 80th minute in three of those games, so this fixture could produce action from start to finish.
- Mallorca travel here after failing to taste victory in any of their last 17 away league fixtures (D3, L14), whilst conceding the opening goal on 13 occasions across that period (76.47%). Unsurprisingly, ‘Los Bermellones’ possess the division’s worst away defence this term, conceding an average of 2.42 goals per road trip.
- In fact, the visitors are one of just two LL sides yet to obtain a half-time lead on the road this season (HT: D6, L6). Notably though, 60% of the away league goals they’ve scored so far have arrived after the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Fabián Orellana (EIB) has been the game’s last scorer in each of the last four league games in which he has found the net. Meanwhile, Ante Budimir (MAL) has scored three braces across the six LL games he’s scored in this campaign.
- Stat attack: Only one of Eibar’s LL home games this season featured both teams scoring before half-time.
- Mallorca are yet to keep a clean sheet on the road this LL campaign.
- Referee Xavier Estrada Fernández’s average of 6.64 yellow cards awarded per game is the highest of all LL officials.