Slavia Mozyr 1-3 FC Minsk Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Slavia Mozyr – FC Minsk betting tips for today, April 25, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 6
Kick-off: 13:00 Slavia Mozyr – FC Minsk
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:3 WON!!!
- Slavia Mozyr have now lost just one of their last four Vysshaya Liga games (W2, D1), although they’ve found FC Minsk a tough nut to crack in recent times, winning just two of the previous 14 top-fight H2Hs (W2, D5, L7). A quick start could improve that record, and Slavia have netted the opener in seven of their last ten competitive matches.
- They also enter this clash on the back of a seven-game unbeaten competitive run at home (W5, D2). Worryingly though, Slavia haven’t won any of their last five home league games in which they have started as the favourite (D2, L3), with the three defeats coming by the same 1-0 scoreline.
- Three defeats ‘to nil’ put an end to Minsk’s impressive start to the league campaign, which saw them win their opening two games despite both teams scoring. Notably, across those first five games, the opening goal was scored by the 30th minute in four, something that’s occurred in the previous four H2Hs held here, all of which featured over 3.5 goals.
- The visitors’ last six away league defeats ended ‘to nil’, and they’ve failed to net the opener on the road in nine trips (W2, D1, L6). However, they have scored 2+ goals in six of their previous seven visits to this stadium.
- Players to watch: Andrey Chukhley’s two league goals for Mozyr this term were match openers – both were penalties. Meanwhile, Vladimir Khvashchinskiy has netted in both of Minsk’s league victories this season.
- Stat attack: Mozyr have recorded a clean sheet in four of their last five competitive home games.
- Five of Minsk’s last six away league matches produced fewer than 2.5 goals.
- There’s been seven penalties across the last seven competitive H2Hs.
Match Preview: Spartak Moscow - Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualificati...
Match Preview: Malmo FF 2-1 Rangers Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League - Qualification
Match Preview: USA 0-0 Mexico Prediction and Betting Tips | Gold Cup
Match Preview: Aue 0-0 St. Pauli Prediction and Betting Tips | 2. Bundesliga