Esteli – Managua FC betting tips for today, May 3, 2020
Football: NICARAGUA: Liga Primera – Clausura – Winners – Final
Kick-off: 02:00 Esteli – Managua FC
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
- Unbeaten in six ahead of kick-off (W3, D3), Real Estelí have great momentum. All of the draws in that sequence were goalless, while each of the victories saw their decisive winner arrive in the second half. Remarkably, all three draws came at home, extending their run without conceding here to seven matches.
- The last of those draws represented a tenth home game unbeaten for Estelí (W6, D4). Across the four league wins within that sequence (GF 12, GA 1), Estelí managed to split their ratio of first-half goals (five) vs second-half goals (seven) almost equally.
- Managua travel after 15 games without defeat (W11, D4). Three of the last four wins therein saw Managua score first inside the first five minutes. Still, Managua only seem to strengthen the more that play progresses, averaging 1.67 goals beyond the hour mark across their last three victories.
- The visitors’ away form is also suggestive of an encounter where neither defence gives an inch. Managua have kept a clean sheet in each of their last five away games, while their last four away wins in the league have yielded a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Brandon Ayerdis has scored Goal 2 for Estelí in each of their last two home league wins to yield a multi-goal margin.
- Managua’s minute man Marel Álvarez opened the scoring inside the first 60s in Managua’s last away win.
- Stat attack: Five of six prior halves of H2H action played on Estelí’s turf have produced under 1.5 total goals.
- None of Managua’s last four away league wins have seen them score over 1.5 goals in any particular half.
- Seven of the last eight halves of H2H action have produced under 1.5 total goals.
Related 10bet Predictions and Tips: