Slutsk 1-2 Energetik-BGU Prediction and Betting Tips | Vysshaya Liga
Slutsk – Energetik-BGU betting tips for today, May 8, 2020
Football: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 8
Kick-off: 15:00 Slutsk – Energetik-BGU
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:2 WON!!!
- A five-game unbeaten Vysshaya Liga (VL) run (W4, D1), which saw Slutsk net a first-half opener in each win, and both teams score in all five matches, has propelled the hosts into first place. Curiously, their previous three games each saw Slutsk concede the third match goal, and saw a goal netted after the 85th minute.
- Despite conceding in five straight home league games, and with just one win from the previous three competitive H2Hs (at all venues), Slutsk enter this match as favourites. That’s a good omen – Slutsk are unbeaten in all eight league games in which they’ve started as a home favourite since the beginning of 2019 (W4, D4).
- Without a draw this VL campaign (W4, L3), Energetik-BGU have seen their previous six matches witness just one side score, although three of those did see a goal after the 80th minute. Yet, with five of their seven league matches this season featuring under 2.5 goals – and the previous three H2Hs each producing under 1.5 – this might not be a goal-friendly game.
- However, if Energetik succumb to a third away defeat this VL season, it could be by multiple goals – six of their previous seven away league defeats came by at least a two-goal margin. Notably though, the previous three away games in which they netted first, they secured a positive result (W2, D1).
- Players to watch: Slutsk’s Umar Bala Mohammed has scored three goals across his last three appearances – twice before half-time. Meanwhile, Energetik have won all three VL games Jasur Jakhshibaev has scored in this term – he netted the final match goal in two.
- Stat attack: Five of Slutsk’s previous six league wins came via a one-goal margin.
- There’s been a penalty in three of Slutsk’s last five games.
- Across Energetik’s four away league games, there’s been an average of 5.5 yellow cards.
Match Preview: Waalwijk - Willem II Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sporting 1-1 Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Match Preview: Sassuolo 0-2 Spal Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia