Jeonbuk 2-0 Daegu Prediction and Betting Tips | K League 1
Jeonbuk – Daegu betting tips for today, May 24, 2020
Football: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 3
Kick-off: 08:30 Jeonbuk – Daegu
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
- Jeonbuk started their K League 1 (KL1) season with back-to-back wins, extending their unbeaten top-flight run to ten games (W6, D4). Incidentally, their last KL1 loss came against Daegu, which remains Jeonbuk’s only loss in 19 KL1 home games (W13, D5, L1).
- The hosts usually start strong and have kept a first-half clean sheet in nine of their last ten KL1 matches, including both games this season. Crucially, the first-half result was repeated at full-time in 12 of their last 15 KL1 fixtures, including their latest match. Likewise, eight of the last ten KL1 H2Hs have seen the same result at both half-time and full-time.
- Daegu have started their season with two consecutive draws making it eight stalemates from their last 13 KL1 matches (W3, D8, L2). One of their draws this season has come on the road, and Daegu are now unbeaten in eight KL1 road trips (W3, D5), their best such top-flight run.
- Strong starts haven’t been Daegu’s strength though, and they have failed to score a first-half goal in 11 of their last 13 KL1 matches, including both games this season. Furthermore, six of those 13 were goalless at the break. In line with their hosts, six of Daegu’s last seven KL1 matches have also seen the same result at both half-time and full-time.
- Players to watch: Lars Veldwijk marked his Jeonbuk debut with a stoppage time winner last time out. Meanwhile, Edgar Silva was Daegu’s first goalscorer with each of his last six KL1 goals – five came on the road.
- Stat attack: Jeonbuk’s last four KL1 home wins, and seven of their last ten league wins overall (home/away), have come with a clean sheet.
- Jeonbuk have never started a KL1 season with three straight wins.
- There’s been under 2.5 goals in five of Daegu’s last six KL1 matches.
- Daegu have earned exactly seven corners in both their KL1 matches.
|Head-to-head matches: JEONBUK – DAEGU|
|03.11.19||KL1||Daegu||Jeonbuk||0 : 2|
|25.09.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Daegu||0 : 2|
|10.07.19||KL1||Daegu||Jeonbuk||1 : 4|
|01.03.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Daegu||1 : 1|
|22.08.18||KL1||Jeonbuk||Daegu||2 : 1|
Match Preview: Real Sociedad - Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Match Preview: Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd 0-1 Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Brighton 2-3 Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League