Norwich 0-3 Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Norwich – Southampton betting tips for today, June 19, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 30
Kick-off: 18:00 Norwich – Southampton
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Norwich City lament one of the Premier League’s (PL) worst win/draw rates as an outsider at home (W2, D2, L6), despite collecting a win and a draw from their last three matches under such circumstances.
- Consistent 90 minute performances have eluded them so far. Norwich have opened the scoring in seven of their last eight PL home games – keeping their visitors scoreless at half-time in each of the last seven – but have managed to convert just two of those eight games into victory (W2, D3, L3) thanks to a PL-worst second-half home goal difference of -10.
- Southampton are looking to snap a 13-year drought at Norwich in PL and Championship contests (D2, L3), having won their only previous start as an away favourite this league season. Four victories from their last six PL away trips have been accompanied by three half-time leads, three margins of two or more goals, and two clean sheets.
- Furthermore, their attack was relentless on the road going into the break. Despite losing their last two PL away games, Southampton took the most corner kicks of the match in their last four PL away fixtures, and recorded more attempts at goal in three of those four.
- Players to watch: Teemu Pukki (NOR) and Danny Ings (SOU) both recorded their teams’ opening goals in the last H2H, with the two prolific strikers scoring their side’s first goal of the game in seven and 13 respective PL matches this season.
- Stat attack: The visiting side on the day has failed to record a first-half goal in the last six PL H2Hs.
- Both Norwich and Southampton have seen the opener scored within the first 30 minutes on 18 occasions across their respective PL campaigns, amongst the highest in the league.
- Just one of Norwich’s last six PL games has seen more than 3.5 total cards awarded, as has just one of Southampton’s last eight PL matches.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – SOUTHAMPTON|
|04.12.19||PL||Southampton||Norwich||2 : 1|
|18.01.17||FAC||Southampton||Norwich||1 : 0|
|07.01.17||FAC||Norwich||Southampton||2 : 2|
|02.01.16||PL||Norwich||Southampton||1 : 0|
|30.08.15||PL||Southampton||Norwich||3 : 0|
Match Preview: Jeonbuk - Ulsan Citizen Prediction and Betting Tips | KOREAN CUP
Match Preview: Persepolis - Shahr Khodrou Prediction and Betting Tips | PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE
Match Preview: Hamburger SV 0-2 Hertha Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Spezia 0-3 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A