Fiorentina 1-1 Brescia Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Fiorentina – Brescia betting tips for today, June 22, 2020
Football: ITALY: Serie A – Round 27
Kick-off: 18:30 Fiorentina – Brescia
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 1:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Fiorentina’s last Serie A (SA) meeting with Brescia finished goalless, and having failed to net over 1.5 team goals in any of their last ten SA home games, recent history suggests ‘La Viola’ are unlikely to make a large contribution to this contest.
- The hosts’ worst SA season in a decade trudges on with just one win across their previous nine SA home fixtures (D4, L4), a run in which Fiorentina recorded the opening goal just twice. Furthermore, their home goal difference of -4 inside the first 60 minutes this season is amongst the worst in the league.
- Brescia’s away form has been even less inspiring: the club from Lombardy haven’t scored a single goal from open play in their last four SA road matches, with three of the four defeats during that period arriving by a margin of at least two goals. In fact, they go into this round as one of just four SA clubs to have lost by two or more goals at least eight times this season (at all venues).
- Furthermore, Brescia have led at half-time just once away this SA season, and carry a depressing L6 away record into this matchday when either leading or trailing at the break.
- Players to watch: Federico Chiesa (FIO) has found the back of the net in three of his last seven SA starts, scoring the opener on two occasions.
- Defender Jhon Chancellor is the only Brescia player to have opened the scoring at least three times across the last 12 rounds.
- Stat attack: The visiting side on the day has not won any competitive H2H clash since 1997/98 (D7, L7).
- Fiorentina have taken the most corners in all but one of their last 12 SA home fixtures (average 6.17 per game).
- Twelve of Brescia’s last 13 SA fixtures have seen at least five total cards awarded (average 6.31 per game).
|Head-to-head matches: FIORENTINA – BRESCIA|
|21.10.19||SA||Brescia||Fiorentina||0 : 0|
|22.05.11||SA||Brescia||Fiorentina||2 : 2|
|09.01.11||SA||Fiorentina||Brescia||3 : 2|
|29.05.05||SA||Fiorentina||Brescia||3 : 0|
|15.01.05||SA||Brescia||Fiorentina||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Plzen - Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia
Match Preview: Shrewsbury 3-0 Newcastle Utd U21 Prediction and Betting Tips | EFL Trophy
Match Preview: Aston Villa 1-0 Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League