Aves 0-1 Moreirense Prediction and Betting Tips | Primeira Liga
Aves – Moreirense betting tips for today, June 29, 2020
Football: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 29
Kick-off: 17:00 Aves – Moreirense
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Though Desportivo das Aves cannot mathematically be relegated until round 30, only three sides since 1990/91 (at least) – including Aves this season – have picked up 14 or fewer points at this stage of the season. The hosts have not scored a goal in 496 minutes of play and have not registered victory in nine league games (D2, L7), with six of those defeats coming ‘to nil’.
- Quite simply poor, Aves have shipped the opening goal in ten of 14 home league games this term (71.43%) – never recovering a point when doing so. Despite the former, the majority of Aves’ home league defeats saw them level at half-time (60%), whilst they avoided defeat only when scoring first here (W3, D1).
- Visiting Moreirense are unbeaten against either of the bottom-two sides this season (W2, D1), with each victory seeing just a single-goal margin. Moreover, Moreirense are unbeaten in six games vs opposition placed below themselves ahead of round 29 (W3, D3), with four of those games seeing both sides score.
- Over a third of Moreirense’s away league games have ended 1-1 (35.71%), meaning they’ve been involved in over a fifth of the total 1-1 draws recorded in the Primeira Liga this season (22.86%)! This is Moreirense’s first league game as an away favourites this season, though they are unbeaten with that tag overall (W6, D2).
- Players to watch: The only player to score for Aves across the last nine rounds terminated his own contract over unpaid wages – their next top-scorer Merhdad Mohammadi bagged in the reverse.
- Fábio Abreu (MOR) has failed to score in just three of his last ten appearances; he also scored two first-half goals in the reverse H2H.
- Stat attack: Aves have conceded 2+ goals in six of their last seven league matches.
- Aves manager Nuno Santos has won just two of seven career H2Hs with Moreirense (W2, D2, L3).
- Moreirense average a league-low 2.86 corners per away game.
|Head-to-head matches: AVES – MOREIRENSE|
|30.11.19||PL||Moreirense||Aves||3 : 2|
|10.05.19||PL||Aves||Moreirense||0 : 1|
|07.01.19||PL||Moreirense||Aves||1 : 0|
|06.05.18||PL||Moreirense||Aves||0 : 3|
|03.01.18||PL||Aves||Moreirense||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Jeonbuk - Ulsan Citizen Prediction and Betting Tips | KOREAN CUP
Match Preview: Persepolis - Shahr Khodrou Prediction and Betting Tips | PERSIAN GULF PRO LEAGUE
Match Preview: Hamburger SV 0-2 Hertha Berlin Prediction and Betting Tips | BUNDESLIGA
Match Preview: Spezia 0-3 Napoli Prediction and Betting Tips | SERIE A