Alaves 0-0 Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips | LaLiga
Alaves – Getafe betting tips for today, July 13, 2020
Football: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 36
Kick-off: 18:30 Alaves – Getafe
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Match Preview and Predictions
- Deportivo Alavés come into this game after claiming only one win across their last ten La Liga (LL) matches (W1, D2, L7). Moreover, home boss Asier Garitano will surely be concerned that his side have kept just one clean sheet across their last 15 top-flight fixtures.
- At home, poor first halves remain a major weakness, as ‘El Glorioso’ have failed to score before half-time in a league-high 82.35% of their top-flight home fixtures, for a half-time record of: W2, D10, L5. That said, Alavés converted a majority (six) of those ten LL home half-time draws into wins (W6, D2, L2).
- Visitors Getafe have claimed just a single victory across their last nine top-flight fixtures (D5, L3), despite keeping a first-half clean sheet in each of the last four. Scoring first could be a game decider in any case, as a joint-league low 40% of Getafe’s LL games this term have seen both teams score.
- Encouragingly though, the visitors are unbeaten in 85.71% of the LL away games in which they entered as favourites this campaign (W3, D3, L1). Furthermore, they managed to rescue points in half of the four league away games in which they trailed at half-time (W1, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Joselu (ALA) has scored six of his ten league strikes from the 76th minute onwards. Meanwhile, Getafe striker Ángel has scored all but one of his ten league goals so far from the 61st minute onwards.
- Stat attack: Getafe have scored first in 58.82% (ten) of their 17 LL away fixtures to date (W5, D4, L1).
- Each of the last three LL H2Hs held here have featured two goals precisely after the break.
- This clash has seen a fiery 17 yellow cards and four penalties the last three top-flight H2Hs held here.
|Head-to-head matches: ALAVES – GETAFE|
|31.08.19||LL||Getafe||Alaves||1 : 1|
|18.01.19||LL||Getafe||Alaves||4 : 0|
|27.09.18||LL||Alaves||Getafe||1 : 1|
|07.04.18||LL||Alaves||Getafe||2 : 0|
|30.11.17||CDR||Alaves||Getafe||3 : 0|
Match Preview: Willem II - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AS Roma 1-1 Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips | Serie A
Match Preview: Millwall 1-2 Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship
Match Preview: Brentford 1-1 Cardiff Prediction and Betting Tips | Championship