Bournemouth 0-2 Southampton Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Bournemouth – Southampton betting tips for today, July 19, 2020
Football: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 37
Kick-off: 14:00 Bournemouth – Southampton
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:2 WON!!!
- Bournemouth fought bravely in their 2-1 defeat to Manchester City (Jul 15), but a return of five defeats post-restart (W1, D1, L5) has spelt doom. The ‘Cherries’ have scored first or last in each of their three most recent losses, but they conceded an average of 3.67 ‘goals against’ (and suffered an average losing margin of 2.33) across that trio.
- The hosts are looking back on a return of just one home win in five (W1, D2, L2). By extension, each of Bournemouth’s home league defeats suffered in 2020 have produced a 2+ goal margin (GF 1, GA 9) with each seeing them lose one half 2-0.
- Southampton are unbeaten on the road since the restart (W2, D2), boosting their win/draw rate as Premier League (PL) away outsiders to an impressive 62.5%. Each of those four matches saw the ‘Saints’ score first, and five of their six goals spread across the two wins arrived after the break.
- Late twist? Three of Southampton’s four post-restart away games have seen them score exactly once beyond the 75th minute. Those same three games each saw them win the second half by an odd-numbered goal margin. Meanwhile, they have won the second half by a one-goal margin in four of their last five PL away wins.
- Players to watch: David Brooks scored Bournemouth’s consolation vs Man City. Each of his last four goals have come beyond the hour mark.
- Southampton’s Stuart Armstrong opened the scoring in their last away game. In turn the ‘Saints’ have won three (D1) of the four PL away matches in which he has scored this term.
- Stat attack: Bournemouth have won just 12.5% of their PL home matches entered as favourites this term.
- Bournemouth have averaged 2.0 goals conceded in the first half-hour across their two post-restart home defeats.
- Each of Southampton’s four prior PL visits to Bournemouth have seen an equal number of total match goals across both halves.
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – SOUTHAMPTON|
|20.09.19||PL||Southampton||Bournemouth||1 : 3|
|27.04.19||PL||Southampton||Bournemouth||3 : 3|
|20.10.18||PL||Bournemouth||Southampton||0 : 0|
|28.04.18||PL||Southampton||Bournemouth||2 : 1|
|03.12.17||PL||Bournemouth||Southampton||1 : 1|
Match Preview: Brighton - Manchester Utd Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente 3-1 Groningen Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: Plzen 3-0 Sonderjyske Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League - Qualification
Match Preview: Piacenza 1-2 Teramo Prediction and Betting Tips | Coppa Italia