Match Preview: Stuttgart 1-1 FC Koln Prediction and Betting Tips | Bundesliga
Stuttgart – FC Koln Betting Tips for today, October 23, 2020
Football: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 5
Kick-off: 19:30 Stuttgart – FC Koln
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- Stuttgart are enjoying their best four-game start to a new Bundesliga campaign since 2008/2009 (W2, D1, L1), and that’s despite conceding the opener in three of those games. Considering that, it’s little surprise that seven of their nine goals were scored after the 60th minute.
- However the hosts have won just one of their seven points at home, and conceded first and within ten minutes in both home games this season (D1, L1). Subsequently, Stuttgart lost both first halves ‘to nil’, but won both second-halves by a one-goal margin.
- Winless in 14 Bundesliga games, Cologne won their first point of the season last time out (1-1) although they conceded first for the fourth time this season, and for the tenth time during that 14-game winless streak. That result also made it 15 Bundesliga games without a clean sheet – the second-longest current run in the division after Schalke. However they have lost just one of their last four games in which they scored first, indicating the importance of a good start.
- The visitors are winless in six Bundesliga road trips (D1, L5) after conceding first in every defeat. Cologne scored under 1.5 goals in each of those games and remain without an away goal this season. Though notably their previous five away goals came in the second half, four on or after the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Saša Kalajdžić has scored two of Stuttgart’s three home goals this season. All three of his league goals have come after the 70th minute.
- Ondrej Duda saved a point for Cologne last matchday with a second-half strike. Eight of his last 13 Bundesliga career goals have now arrived in the second half.
- Hot stat: The last seven Bundesliga H2Hs that produced a winner contained one half that was won by the eventual winner, and one half that was drawn.
|Head-to-head matches: STUTTGART – FC KOLN|
|04.03.18||BUN||FC Koln||Stuttgart||2 : 3|
|13.10.17||BUN||Stuttgart||FC Koln||2 : 1|
|11.01.17||CF||FC Koln||Stuttgart||0 : 0|
|23.01.16||BUN||FC Koln||Stuttgart||1 : 3|
|16.08.15||BUN||Stuttgart||FC Koln||1 : 3|
Match Preview: Brighton - Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League