Match Preview: AC Milan 3-0 Sparta Prague Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
AC Milan – Sparta Prague Betting Tips for today, October 29, 2020
Football: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 2
Kick-off: 18:55 AC Milan – Sparta Prague
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Match Preview and Predictions
- A 3-1 win over Celtic in their UEFA Europa League (UEL) opener gave AC Milan an eighth win from nine competitive games this season (extra-time and penalties included), and an 11th straight match where they’ve netted 2+ goals – equaling a cub record they set back in December 1959! Considering they’re unbeaten in the six previous H2Hs versus Sparta Prague (W4, D2), another Milan win looks likely.
- At the famous San Siro, Milan have won eight of their last ten competitive home matches, as well as four of their previous six UEL group stage home games (D1, L1) – all four of those victories came either on Matchday 2 or 5. However with the ‘Rossoneri’ conceding before HT in their last five UEL home games, the Italian giants don’t tend to make things easy for themselves.
- Sparta Prague were hammered 4-1 by Lille in their UEL opener – the same scoreline seen in their previous H2H versus Milan – bringing to the fore the issues they’ve faced since Czech sport and club training was limited due to Covid-19 at the start of this month. Up to and including their last league game on Oct 3, they had registered seven straight victories in all competitions.
- All three of their away games this season saw both teams score and over 2.5 first-half goals (W3), and whilst they’ve lost their last five European away fixtures, they do possess a respectable 55.56% unbeaten rate in UEL group stage away games (W5, D5, L8).
- Players to watch: Sparta’s Libor Kozák was the UEL top scorer in 2012/13 when he played for Milan’s Italian rivals Lazio.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović scored a brace in Milan’s last Serie A game. In their UEL opener he became Milan’s oldest outfield player to start a European game since Paolo Maldini (40 years old) in 2009.
- Hot stat: Sparta have lost nine of their previous 13 UEFA away games versus Italian opposition (W1, D3, L9).
|Head-to-head matches: AC MILAN – SPARTA PRAGUE|
|10.03.04||CL||AC Milan||Sparta Prague||4 : 1|
|24.02.04||CL||Sparta Prague||AC Milan||0 : 0|
|05.12.95||EL||Sparta Prague||AC Milan||0 : 0|
|21.11.95||EL||AC Milan||Sparta Prague||2 : 0|
Match Preview: Brighton - Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips | Premier League
Match Preview: Twente - Waalwijk Prediction and Betting Tips | Eredivisie
Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 0-3 FK Zorya Luhansk Prediction and Betting Tips | Europa League
Match Preview: Olympiacos Piraeus 0-1 Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips | Champions League